Sunday, November 11, 2007

physiotherapyblog on Google

OK here's a confession. I've largely ignored this blog for weeks but to my surprise it's on the first page of Google! In the past it came up under a search of physiotherapyblog but not physiotherapy blog. So for all you millions of Googlers out there I suppose I had better start writing something on a regular basis and putting some new material on the site . I signed up to Flickr today (not under this blog's names) but realised after than you don't get unlimited pictures on it. That takes money.

I'm not sure how someone writes on a blog bout their job in healthcare without breaking confidentiality. I've got heaps of web material I could link to but I'm not sure the world needs yet another list of good websites. I'll just have to think hard and come up with some bright ideas.

No comments: