Wednesday, September 3, 2008

physiotherapy blogging is a waste of time?

I'm not sure I've got the point of blogging. I don't have a deep emotional need to see my words on the internet and I have a number of other things I'd rather do that sending words into cyberspace. I achieved the number 1 spot on Google for a few weeks running but I could not be bothered to keep it up. I originally had an illusion of making heaps of money from advertising but lost interest in it. I've increasingly been drawn to researching for a potential non-fiction publication and cant see the point of doing a blog. I don't want to make heaps of vitual online "friends" and the virtual world is not nearly as attractive or interesting as the real world. The only reason I'm writing this today is to ensure that the blog remains active on Google in case I need it in the furture to promote my real world writing. As for blogging about physical therapy, the whole thing seems to be so small and narrow minded that it seems a waste of time.

No comments: